The tools keep coming. Every week you’ll get additional video training or PDF tools with real examples and watch-outs to help you take your learning deeper and maximize your opportunity for success. AND you can also access past training and tools in the archived.
If you’re going to improve your sales, you will need to take a look at what’s on your shelves.
This module will give you a whole new way to “read” your retail area. What makes some products fly off the shelf and others collect dust?
- What brands and how many need to be on the shelf and how to guarantee retail sales.
- What’s hot and (whats not) to have on your shelves.
- Learn to use Hot Spot Sales Philosophy in 9 key areas of your beautee business.
- Display vs merchandising tips and technique
- 3 Ways shoppers “read” your retail area.
- 2 Key focal areas when fixing sales
- 6 Retail Hurdles and how to scale them beautifully
- Real world display dos and don’ts
- 9 Display Themes to help you tell and sell your story.
By the end of this module, you will have a crash course in professional buying and merchandising.
If the people you select to be on your team are not successful, you cannot be successful.
This module takes a look at your business from the “top- down”. While you may wear many hats, in this lesson you will learn how your leadership style directly affects your bottom line.
- Keys to growing your talent.
- How to get everybody rowing in the same direction.
- 7 Different beauty business leadership styles. Which one will you be?
- When to hire and when to fire.
- How to create a sales culture club.
- Grow your sales by 20% or more when you learn to lead the 20/60/20 model.
- Communication traits that can make or break your business.
- 10 Common management mistakes and how to avoid them
- 5 Key reasons your staff does not sell and how to fix it.
By the end of this module, you will have a very clear understanding of your leadership style and how that directly affects sales.
If you’re going to make the cash register ring, you will need to create ongoing shopper excitement.
This module covers tons of ways to get shoppers excited about your business, your services, and your product.
- Who do you need to market to?
- 3 focus areas with your promotions
- How to divide your marketing budget
- Budgeting for new business start-up, growth, or market share
- Telling and selling your message inside your 4 walls and outside your 4 walls
- 7 Specials that sell
- 8 Low cost or no cost promotions
- How to do a successful new product/service introduction
- How to avoid 6 common promotion pitfalls
- How to add some zing so you hear the cash register ring.
- Hot marketing strategies.
By the end of this module, you will have a systematic roadmap to launching your sales, promotions, and special events.
If you’re going to see more sales, you will need to do an in-depth study on how to tell and sell your brand’s pricing model.
This module takes a look at today’s consumers in brick and mortar stores a well as online. You will learn how today’s savvy shopper makes their buying decisions.
- How people buy and why
- The face of today’s LUXX customer
- Who controls the buying
- The new shopper and how to get them to spend in your business
- Find out how shoppers are making buying decisions in today’s economy.
- Carol will turn your beauty business up-side-down.
- Pricing strategies and why most businesses fail miserably at telling and selling their pricing strategy.
- 7 Different pricing strategies
- Selling to today’s’ savvy female shopper
- How to deal with the elephant in the room, online retailers.
By the end of this module, you will have a clear mission of your pricing strategy and how that translates to getting shoppers comfortable spending more money with your business.
If you’re going to see more sales, you will need to review your branding and packaging message.
This module takes a look at how you can create a top of mind brand in your local marketplace.
PACKAGING & BRANDING
- What is the power of your brand?
- How are you telling, wrapping and packaging your brand so you are top of mind when it comes to making a beauty service & product buying decision.
- How to steal lessons from top 10 most loved brands
- Lessons learned from Starbucks and how that applies to your beautee business
- One thing you must define before spending any money on logos, website, menus or paid ads.
- 6 Unique branding magic bullets
- 2 Ways shoppers decide to buy your brand
- Will your brand pass the litmus test?
By the end of this module, you and your team will have a clearly defined branding message. If you have competition in your marketplace, this lesson is critical to helping you lead the pack.
If you’re going to make this work, you must learn to work smarter and not harder.
This module gives you the tools to plug the holes, shore up the sales and cast your net for new clients.
- How to get customers in, coming back and sending their friends and family to you.
- Learn to maximize your geo pull.
- Top 10 client profiles
- Target your 6 Key Performance Indicators.
- Learn how to grow your sales by 30% with one skill
- Benchmarks that have you seeing green
- Retail by the numbers
- Retention by the numbers
- Learn how to stop the leak of client attrition. One tip accounts for 68% of all lost guests.
- re (pre) booking by the numbers
- Referrals Rock
- Creating your WOW
By the end of this module, you will have a game plan on how to consistently grow your sales by retaining current clients, getting new clients in the door. You will have the tools for your team on how to grow their service sales 20% or more without adding any clients. New clients will be a bonus!
2x monthly Group Coaching Sessions to help you get past what’s stopping you from taking action. Get on the Hot Seat yourself, or learn from your peers. Join the live calls or access the full archive of past group calls, organized by topic. An invaluable resource.
You’ll never be alone! Get access to a private FB Community of like-minded beautee pros all going through the same thing. Get your questions answered by the community, by me, or on our live Q&A calls (also archived) or Office Hours.
Results & Reviews From Spark Live and Webinar Attendees
Before offering this online coaching & training program a few very lucky spa and salon professionals had the opportunity to attend one of Carol Phillips live Spark Seminars or Private Webinars. Here’s what a few had to say about their experience.
If you are ready to move your sales needle… then we need to connect.
Carol Phillips BeauteeSmarts
300 Carlsbad Village Dr
Carlsbad CA 92008